(1) Be faithful & honest with yourself in your trading, be diligent & consistent & it will bring you Prosperity.
(2) Those who work their plan will prosper, but those who chase fantasies lack judgment.
(3) Steady plodding brings prosperity; hasty speculation brings poverty.
(4) Those who want to do right will get a rich reward. But those who want to “get rich quick” will quickly fail“.
(5) Trying to “get rich quick” is wrong & leads to poverty.
(6) Wealth taken from gambling quickly disappears; wealth from diligent effort & hard work grows“.
(7) Follow the rules & keep your financial life intact; ignoring them means financial ruin.
(8) A person without self-control is as defenseless as a city with broken-down walls.
(9) The wise control their temper. They know that anger causes mistakes.
(10) The intelligent are always open to new ideas, in fact they look for them.
(11) Get all the advice that you can & be wise all the rest of your life.
(12) Fools despise advice; ‘the wise’ consider each suggestion.
(13) Fools think they need no advice, but ‘the wise’ listen to others.
(14) To learn, you must want to be taught. To refuse correction is stupid.
(15) Anyone willing to be corrected is on the path to success. Those who refuse correction have lost their chance.
(16) Hard work brings prosperity; playing around brings poverty.
(17) If you love sleep, you will end up in poverty. Stay awake, work hard, & there will be plenty to eat.
(18) The foolish will lose in the end, ‘the wise’ will end up with the winnings.
(19) The wise save up for the future, but the foolish spend whatever they get”.
(20) Truth stands the test of time; lies are soon exposed.
Think carefully about each one of these quotes. I think you’ll find out a little something about yourself you didn’t already know. For example, your “strengths” and “weaknesses” in your trading should be clearly pointed out be analyzing each one of these phrases. These simple and short phrases should help you become a better trader — and hopefully a better person in general!